Pleated blinds offer the tailor-made solution for unusual window shapes and skylights, because they adapt themselves perfectly everywhere. At the same time, pleated blinds blend skilfully into the background and underline the visual effect of the hanging.
In addition to free-hanging systems which are mounted in front of the window and beautify the entire window front, there is a taut system that is installed directly in the glazing bead in order to allow unrestricted function of side-hung or bottom-hung windows. The perfect technology of the taut, freely movable 11-8220 pleated blind particularly stands out here. The hanging can be adjusted individually from the top or bottom and is always right where you need it. The pleated blind fabric qualities impress with their versatile performance and fulfil the demands of modern PC workstations and working environments in exemplary fashion.
- tailor-made according to your wishes
- delicate hardware
- also suitable for particularly narrow windows and ribbon windows
- installation in the glazing bead possible
- large variety of colours and forms
- high energy-efficiency through the use of Duette® Fixé fabrics
- complete blackout possible with Duette® Fixé fabrics
- model 11-8220 freely movable
Over 260 unis, decors and material structures, in four different transparency stages, function-orientated fabrics including Trevira CS, Perlex or aluminium rear-side coating, flame-resistance, suitability for PC workstations, dimout function, antibacterial equipment, suitability for wet rooms, Öko Tex Standard 100